7/02/2010

fake cry

chris brown used eye drops to fake cry at the bet awards





An insider tells Us magazine the crying was fake. Before he took the stage, one of Brown’s bodyguards gave the singer tear-inducing eye drops.
Brown’s rep denies it (but) the witness says Brown definitely used drops. “He rubbed it in and he started crying.”

Hahaha, you suck Chris Brown. Of course he faked it. That dork cried from start to finish and sang like 10 words. People can still talk while they’re crying. Tears aren’t made of poison, you can still open your mouth and say stuff. If you don’t believe me ask my ex about breaking up with me. She couldn’t hear everything of course because I was lying under her tires so she couldn’t leave and mostly screaming, but I think she got the gist of it.


ぶははは 役者やのー










関係ないけど

BEAT BATTLE: KANYE VS SWIZZ BEATZ



ブッチギリでswizzな気がする

ニホンもこーいうのやったらいーな

ビートメイカーに日が当たってない気がする

0 件のコメント: